Friday, August 1, 2008

Go See Swing Vote!

And tell me what you think. I got free tickets to an advanced screening. It's not touted at all as an addiction story, but it certainly is one. The codie daughter broke my heart. It had its holes, but through my new lenses, I was clearly able to see the addict as separate from the man. I won't say more, b/c I know you haven't gotten a chance to see it yet. But once it's been out for a minute or so, I'd love to see some reviews. (MPJ AND TDA, this particularly means YOU!!)

3 comments:

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

Ha! I saw an ad about this movie that made me curious, and with your recommendation to back that up, I'm adding it to the list. :)

Recovery Discovery (R) said...

It's interesting to me that none of the trailers that I've seen show any reference to alcohol, when it's so prominent in the movie.

Mantramine said...

Umm, I, like, love Kevin Costner....? Bull Durham, Tin Cup are my fav's. But, I will have to wait for video or ppv. *sigh*

So, I couldn't have reviewed it anyways (that's me noting that you didn't ask my inner Jan, you asked their inner Marsha's)