Tuesday, December 16, 2008

HALT!

I essentially have 3 lives. A work life, a home life, and a recovery life. I haven't been to my work life in a week because of my kidney stone. I won't talk about the home life outside of the parts involving adults. But let me just say, there are major issues. A professional associated with my home life told me to turn off my phone. Essentially, she's telling me to HALT. It's good that my recovery life gives me tools that I can recognize and apply in my work life. I may not always choose to use the tools, but I know I have them.

2 comments:

Wait. What? said...

Hungry Angry Lonely Tired

My husband taught me this - and what a wonderful thing it is to have help me through tough spots.

Cat

Sage Ravenwood said...

Sometimes you need to step back to see the bigger picture. (Hugs)Indigo